Dear Pat
Many thanks. Yes, we provide quite a lot of data on gender inequalities and social policies that level out or enlarge gender inequalities. On the main page, you can find data visualisations for social policies such as family benefits, maternity benefits, gender differences in education, and you can find more data on gender inequalities in a downloadable format under the download tag.
Hope this helps
Best wishes
Erdem
--
Erdem Yörük
Associate Professor, Department of Sociology, Koç University