Please respond to me direct [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> and I will send a summary to the list.

Dear colleagues

I hope you are all well and safe in these troubling times.

With the need to move to a model of remote delivery using a range of online tools and services, what are the key pedagogical problems your teaching/academic staff are facing?

Areas to think about, teaching, learning, assessment, curriculum design, planning, personalised learning and transnational.

Are there solutions out there working for you?

Are you doing things differently in the short term, do you have plans for the next term?

Thanks for your responses in advance.

James

--  <>
 <https://www.jisc.ac.uk/>
James Clay
Head of Higher Education and Student Experience
07468 722247
@jamesclay
4 Portwall Lane, Bristol, BS1 6NB