**Apologies for cross-posting**

Sign up to our newsletter to receive 35% discount on all our books.

Reminder: New textbooks in Politics and International Relations

Don’t forget to order your inspection copies of the textbooks below before you complete your reading lists.

Use the inspection copy order form to order your FREE inspection copies, or email [log in to unmask].

All textbooks are also available on e-inspection. Inspection copies are available to lecturers who wish to consider adopting them for a course.

Reconstructing the Global Political Economy

Understanding Brexit

Browse the full list of our Politics and International Relations textbooks

Out this month

The Research Journal

Barbara Bassot

Recommended Reading

If you want your students to have access to the latest research monographs, add them to your reading list and alert your librarian to ensure they are stocked.

The Battle of Ideas in the Labour Party

The New Technocracy

We are implementing a home working policy in response to the Government’s advice on Covid-19. We will be operating ‘business as usual’ and replying to emails as normal during this time. Find out more.

Get 35% discount on ALL Bristol University Press and Policy Press books by signing up to our newsletter here.

This year the charity we are supporting is Julian House. Find out more and donate here.

Bristol University Press and Policy Press
1-9 Old Park Hill, Bristol BS2 8BB, UK

To unsubscribe from the ECPR-THEORY list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ECPR-THEORY&A=1