**Apologies for cross-posting**

Hello!

The Digital Learning Network  (DLNET) runs a regular Twitter live chat and it is back again on Friday 6 March, at 1.00pm; see the hashtag #DLNETChat<https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=%23DLNETChat&src=tyah> or #DigiLearnChat<https://twitter.com/hashtag/DigiLearnChat?src=hashtag_click>.

This time we are linking to some of the topics that will be discussed at our conference<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/digital-ideas-for-learning-tickets-96899708637> later this month, and will be looking at ways that existing tech is being used for learning and engagement in cultural organisations. So if you have a question, a case-study, a project you want to highlight or are just interested to find out more, please join us then.

As usual, we are running a very quick and very unscientific poll to get things started, have a look here: https://twitter.com/DLNET/status/1234437109093670912 - if the answer you want isn't part of the poll, you can reply with your own answer (don't forget the hashtag)...

Discussions might include:

  *   What is live streaming and how can cultural organisations do it?
  *   Are 3D reconstructions of objects and places for curators or for audiences?
  *   Do people actually use Virtual Reality or Augmented Reality to interact with the historic environment?
  *   Does 3D printing have an application relevant to cultural organisations?
  *   What are the digital skills that we (will) need to have?

We would love to hear from anybody who has had experience with the topics, as well as anybody who is just starting to explore them.

We definitely can't promise to know any answers to any questions, but we will do our best!  Remember to use the hashtag #DLNETChat<https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=%23DLNETChat&src=tyah> or #DigiLearnChat<https://twitter.com/hashtag/DigiLearnChat?src=hashtag_click> and to keep an eye on the @DLNET<https://twitter.com/DLNET> Twitter account for more details...

Also, if anybody has any suggestions of topics or questions for future Twitter live chats, please get in touch...

With best wishes,

Stuart

Stuart D. Berry
Aelod o Bwyllgor DLNET / DLNET Committee Member
Cydlynydd Diwylliannol, PLANED / Cultural Coordinator, PLANED

01834 860965 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
www.planed.org.uk<http://www.planed.org.uk/>

[cid:image001.png@01D579DE.3B75E3A0]
[cid:image002.png@01D579DE.3B75E3A0]<https://www.facebook.com/PLANED.Pembs/>
[cid:image003.png@01D579DE.3B75E3A0]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/planed-pembrokeshire-local-action-network-for-enterprise-and-development/>
[cid:image004.png@01D579DE.3B75E3A0]<https://twitter.com/PLANED_Pembs>
Mae'r e-bost hwn ac unrhyw ffeiliau sy'n amgaeëdig yn gyfrinachol ac fe'u bwriedir at ddefnydd yr unigolyn neu'r endid a enwyd uchod yn unig.  Os ydych chi wedi derbyn yr e-bost hwn mewn camgymeriad, yna rhowch wybod i reolwr y system, os gwelwch yn dda.  Sylwer bod unrhyw farnau neu safbwyntiau sydd wedi eu cynnwys yn yr e-bost hwn yn eiddo i'r awdur yn unig ac nid ydynt o anghenraid yn cynrychioli barnau a safbwyntiau'r cwmni.  Yn olaf, dylai'r derbynnydd wirio'r e-bost hwn ac unrhyw atodiadau rhag ofn bod firysau'n bresennol.  Nid yw'r cwmni'n derbyn unrhyw atebolrwydd am unrhyw ddifrod a achoswyd gan unrhyw firws a drosglwyddwyd gan yr e-bost hwn.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

DLNET list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask]

For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=DLNET