Hi all,

I’m pleased to let you know that we’re recruiting a research assistant to work with us on an exciting new project on active travel in Greater Manchester.

The new researcher will work as part of our Healthy Active Cities team at University of Salford and in collaboration with Transport for Greater Manchester. The research will focus on understanding experiences with and attitudes towards active travel in communities in the area and will inform the development of TfGM’s ambitious Made to Move plans.

More details and the application form are available at www.bit.ly/HACJob  The deadline is 25th March. Happy to discuss further with anyone interested.

cheers

Graeme

 Dr Graeme Sherriff
 Co-director | Sustainable Housing and Urban Studies Unit (SHUSU)
 Research Fellow | School of Health and Society
 L527 Allerton | University of Salford | 0161 2954987
 [log in to unmask] | @graemesherriff | bit.ly/graemesherriff

Recent publications:
Sherriff, G. et al. "Coping with extremes, creating comfort: user experiences of ‘low-energy’homes in Australia." Energy Research & Social Science 51 (2019): 44-54.
Sherriff, G., Adams, M.D., Blazejewski, L., Davies, N. and Kamerade-Hanta, D., (2018). Bike Share in Greater Manchester
Sherriff , G. (2018). Communication and governance challenges in Greater Manchester’s ‘congestion charge’ referendum. In: J. Walker (Ed.), Road Pricing: Technologies, economics and acceptability. London: The Institution of Engineering and Technology.

To unsubscribe from the CYCLING-AND-SOCIETY list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CYCLING-AND-SOCIETY&A=1