**Apologies for cross-posting**

Sign up to our newsletter to receive 35% discount on all our books.

Reminder: New textbooks in Criminal Justice and Policing

Don’t forget to order your inspection copies of the textbooks below before you complete your reading lists.

Use the inspection copy order form to order your FREE inspection copies, or email [log in to unmask].

All textbooks are also available on e-inspection. Inspection copies are available to lecturers who wish to consider adopting them for a course.

Policing the Police

Police Occupational Culture

Critical Perspectives on Police Leadership

Towards Ethical Policing

Evidence Based Policing

The Short Guide to Criminal Justice

Browse the full list of our Criminal Justice and Policing textbooks

Out this month

The Research Journal

Recommended Reading

If you want your students to have access to the latest research monographs, add them to your reading list and alert your librarian to ensure they are stocked.

Degrees of Freedom

Pathways to Recovery and Desistance (Open Access available)

Get 35% discount on ALL Bristol University Press and Policy Press books by signing up to our newsletter here.

This year the charity we are supporting is Julian House. Find out more and donate here.

Bristol University Press and Policy Press
1-9 Old Park Hill, Bristol BS2 8BB, UK

Tel: +44 (0)117 954 5940

To unsubscribe from the CRIMINOLOGY list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CRIMINOLOGY&A=1