Yes- industrial archaeology is welcomed!
--------------------------------
Dr Giorgos Papantoniou
*Senior Research Fellow, University of Cyprus*
*Visiting Research Fellow, Trinity College Dublin*
http://www.ucy.ac.cy/en/people/giorgosp

Archaeological Research Unit, Department of History and Archaeology
University of Cyprus
P.O.Box 20537, Nicosia 1678
Cyprus

Unlocking Sacred Landscapes Network (funded by the Cyprus Research and
Innovation Foundation; Project: EXCELLENCE/1216/0362):
http://www.ucy.ac.cy/unsala/