Hi Lovely Community Psychologists

I’m Ellie, it’s been a very long time since I accessed this email list as I have been out of Psychology for quite a while; looking after a young family. Anyway, I’m updating my practice to return to work as a Clinical Psychologist and I am currently on placement with a Learning Disability Partnership in Cambridge...and what an unprecedented time to return!

Never more so do I feel the need to connect with Community Psychologists for support and to inform my thinking of how we can support the most vulnerable at this time.
I was wondering if anyone has any resources or thinking they have done to support adults who experience intellectual difference (and their carers) during this time of long term isolation? And the services that support them?

Has anyone been involved in campaigning for Care Workers to be prioritised for CV19 testing once this is in place for NHS staff?

Stay safe

Blue skies

Ellie McKenny