Within these unprecedented times, we at the Regional Studies Association (RSA) feel that it is important to remember to celebrate the research and work that has been carried out in regional studies and its related fields, including urban and rural studies, city-regions and interstitial spaces. Thus we are calling for nominations (both self-nominations and third-party nominations) of current RSA members for the following awards:

Nominees are expected to have made an original and outstanding contribution to the field of regional studies and its related fields, and should be clearly identified as having made a leading personal contribution in the work. Nominations should include a fully referenced piece of work in English, which fits the research interests of the Regional Studies Association.

The application deadline is 30th April 2020.

More details on the application process can be found at https://www.regionalstudies.org/funding/awards-2020/

Wishing you, your families and your colleagues the best of health in these troubling times,

Klara

Klara Sobekova

Grants and Knowledge Exchange Officer

Regional Studies Association

Sussex Innovation Centre

Falmer, Brighton, BN1 9SB, UK

To unsubscribe from the CITY-FAITH-FORUM list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CITY-FAITH-FORUM&A=1