*apologies for cross-posting*

I am delighted to let you know that there is now a 14th exhibitor coming along to the Library Management Systems Showcase on 20 March.

Innovative have recently signed up and are ready to accept appointments.

Here is a revised pack<https://cdn.ymaws.com/www.cilip.org.uk/resource/resmgr/cilip_events/lms_2020_inc_booking.pdf> with the details of each exhibiting company, along with a link to a booking form so that you can register your attendance. You can also book appointments with the suppliers you wish to meet, giving you the chance to meet a number of suppliers under the same roof on the same day.

The Library Management Systems Showcase is free to attend and you can come along at any time during the day to see demonstrations of the systems and ask questions relevant to your organisation.

I look forward to welcoming you next week.
Warm regards

Rachel Kudlick
Events Manager
CILIP

CILIP is paying close attention to government advice concerning COVID-19 with regard to this event and would like to reassure all delegates and sponsors that we are taking all sensible steps to ensure that it runs safely and successfully for all attendees. Currently the advice is that people can continue to go to work, school and other public places unless they have been advised to self-isolate.
We will continue to observe the situation and should Government advice change, or any additional precautions be advisable, we will react immediately and ensure this is communicated to all registered attendees.

                                                 _
Rachel Kudlick
Events Manager
Working Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday

She/her

www.cilip.org.uk/join
CILIP, the library and information association
7 Ridgmount St, London, WC1E 7AE