In case you have time to read this engrossing and painful novel.

Manu is a friend of mine in Accra.

Marika

From: Manu Herbstein [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 08 March 2020 10:02
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Free download: Ama, a Story of the Atlantic Slave Trade by Manu
Herbstein

To mark Ghana's Independence Day (March 6th), International Women's Day
(March 8th) and my 84th birthday (March 10th), I'm offering a free download
of the eBook edition of my novel, Ama, a Story of the Atlantic Slave Trade,
winner of the 2002 Commonwealth Writers Prize for the Best First Book. To
download, please click on one of these links before March 11th.

 <https://tinyurl.com/tqx3fmv> Amazon

 <https://tinyurl.com/v3hux76> Apple Books

 <https://tinyurl.com/teej33c> Kobo

 <https://tinyurl.com/w35de8j> Barnes and Noble

 <https://tinyurl.com/u7dboho> Scribd

 <https://www.amazon.com/Manu-Herbstein/e/B001K8AIF8>
https://www.amazon.com/Manu-Herbstein/e/B001K8AIF8

 <http://www.ama.africatoday.com> www.ama.africatoday.com

Regards

Manu Herbstein

This Email list is maintained by the BSA Race & Ethnicity Study Group.  Visit the BSA website for further information about the group: https://www.britsoc.co.uk/groups/study-groups/race-ethnicity-study-group/