Hi all,

If you know of anyone who would like to do a fully-funded PhD in Film
Studies right here in the European Union, University College Dublin is
offering an €18,000/year studentship, a fee waiver, and €4,000/year
research funds, all for up to four years, for a student to start this
September to be supervised by me specifically as part of its Ad Astra
Fellows scheme. This is open to applicants of any nationality, on any topic
relevant to my interests.

Full details are available here, along with details of the other
studentships in the UCD School of English, Drama and Film:
http://www.ucd.ie/englishdramafilm/newsandevents/newsitems/adastraphdscholarships/

Please share widely - and anyone interested, get in touch with me at

Best wishes,

Martha

--
Dr Martha Shearer
Assistant Professor and Ad Astra Fellow

*New York City and the Hollywood Musical: Dancing in the Streets *
https://www.palgrave.com/gp/book/9781137569363