Hello,

I’ve been working and scanned all Selma Vaz Dias’ papers (actress and painter) with the permission and collaboration of her family, this represent 20 000 scans and I would like to create an intelligent archive to store documents (only digital) as well as being able to find them really efficiently with key words,

Could you help me to find the right software ? It is for personal use only,

Kind regards, stay safe and home,

Jordan Derrien