We are seeking an experienced Project Officer to join the Library on an eighteen-month contract starting on 1 July 2020, to support the ongoing digitalization and research of the Library’s uncatalogued collections of Jewish refugee family papers. For someone with an interest in modern history and archive collections, this is an opportunity to help develop one of Britain’s foremost archives of document collections relating to the Holocaust.

Please send your CV and cover letter to Cyd MacNaboe at [log in to unmask] Applications without a cover letter will not be considered, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Deadline for applications is Friday 8 May 2020, with interviews to be held in late May. Due to the current situation regarding the coronavirus, this is subject to change and interviews may be held via Skype.

More information, and the job description, are available here: https://wienerlibrary.co.uk/Work-with-Us

Best wishes,

Greg Toth

Head of Collections

The Wiener Holocaust Library

29 Russell Square

London WC1B 5DP

T: 020 76367247

www.wienerlibrary.co.uk

The Wiener Holocaust Library is a registered charity and we rely on our friends and supporters to continue and develop our vital work. Please visit our website to make a donation today.