We are sorry to announce cancellation of the CAHG 2020 Conference due to Coronavirus restrictions and our wish to put the wellbeing of all concerned first. The conference was to have been held on 24 June at University College London and we are hoping that we will be able to reschedule for later in the year.

The CAHG Awards 2020 will remain open until June 30th and winners will be announced in the autumn. For more information about the awards please visit the website https://bit.ly/2WDMWVR

Our thanks to all those who have been involved in the planning and organising of the conference to date.

Keep well and best wishes, CAHG