Dear All,

Browsing on eBay this evening I spotted large quantities of the company archives from James Powell & Sons (Whitefriars) Stained Glass works, comprising of individual cartoons, being sold off.

According to various online sources, the design and cartoon archives of Powells are supposed to be held in different museums including the V&A, Museum of London, and the Rakow Library, I was just just wondering if somebody should be concerned that clearly a very large quantity of it is now being sold online.

Lawrence Gregory

[cid:51EC284A-7837-4996-ACCE-BA754464DE45@lan]