Thanks Abigail.  Will get onto it.

Best wishes,
Wendy

On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 at 10:01, Abigail Williams <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear colleagues,

I thought you might like to know that outsourced cleaning and hospitality workers at UCL have reportedly been dismissed due to the coronavirus outbreak.

As many of us will be alumni of UCL, I'm sending round further information and a template letter in case you would like to contact the university and ask them to reinstate workers at this time. https://t.co/2rOvw0L0CS?amp=1

I hope you'll consider contacting UCL to support those on zero hours contracts, particularly if you have a connection to the university. Please email me directly if you'd like to help coordinate a group response.

Best wishes,

Abigail
Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=archives-nra