UK Parliament are seeking an Information Management Assistant to support the work of the Information and Records Management Service. We are looking for someone with strong interpersonal and organisational skills, who would thrive working in a small, busy team. The post would be particularly suited to someone wishing to gain experience before, or while, undertaking professional training in archives or records management. Location: London Position type: Permanent Salary: £23,870 Benefits include: membership of a pension scheme, six weeks annual holiday entitlement and assistance for childcare. The deadline for applications is Sunday 29 March at 23.55. === For further details and application forms please visit our vacancy website (https://housesofparliament.tal.net/vx/lang-en-GB/mobile-0/appcentre-13/brand-3/xf-e111b95265ea/candidate) or email the Human Resources Office at [log in to unmask] If you wish to find out more about the role, then please contact Paula Togher on 020 7219 8427 or at [log in to unmask] No agencies please. Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=archives-nra