The Archives and Records Association has issued a statement on the impact of the coronavirus outbreak on the record-keeping sector on our website:

https://www.archives.org.uk/latest-news/790-ara-statement-on-impact-of-coronavirus-outbreak.html

The health and safety of our members is paramount and all of our face-to-face activities have been suspended. We also recommend that all archive services should suspend their public-facing services and facilitate working from home for staff where possible.

There has been a lot of useful discussion and advice in recent days on the archives-nra listserv. We invite all contributors to join us on our special ARA #ArchiveHour on twitter on Thursday 19 March at 8pm to continue the conversation.

https://twitter.com/archivehour/status/1239505379580616704

Karl Magee
Chair
Archives and Records Association