To all archive services with ongoing projects funded by Archives Revealed or Collaborate and Innovate

We understand that many projects funded as part of the Archives Revealed or Collaborate and Innovate programmes may be disrupted due to the COVID-19 outbreak, either by staff absences or temporary closure of archive services. We want to be as helpful as possible during this period of disruption. Therefore – if you are experiencing disruption to ongoing projects we would like to reassure you that we will be as flexible as possible. Please let us know if you need to extend your project completion date, delay the start of your project, or delay reporting on project progress for a period of time. Please free to contact us at any time for further advice and guidance – by emailing [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

With best wishes to all our friends in the archive sector,

Beth and Lucy

Beth Astridge | Lucy Davis

Sector Grants and Development Managers

(Pronouns: We use she/ her)

Policy and Programmes Team | Archives Sector Development

The National Archives | Kew | Richmond | Surrey TW9 4DU

E: [log in to unmask] OR [log in to unmask]

W: http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/archives-sector/finding-funding/archives-revealed/

(Beth and Lucy work in a job share role at the National Archives)

email-signature (2)

Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- National Archives Disclaimer This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete the email. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message and attachments that do not relate to the official business of The National Archives are neither given nor endorsed by it. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=archives-nra