Dear All,

As I’ve mentioned to the list before, Flintshire and Denbighshire have embarked on an exciting project to merge and run a joint service from a new building. As part of the process we want to engage with as many people as possible, users and non-users, to find out what they would like to see our new service deliver – opening hours, digital offerings, outreach, and so on and so on.

I’d love to hear from anyone who’s done this - what you did to engage people, the nature of the groups you set up, how you met (face to face, virtual, e-mail circulation &c.) and anything else you think it might be useful for us to know as we embark on this. In such cases, things that didn’t work are just as important to know about as things that did. So please tell me about your failures too!

Many thanks.

Claire

Principal Archivist | Y Prif Archifydd

Flintshire Record Office | Archifdy Sir y Fflint

Flintshire County Council | Cyngor Sir y Fflint

Tel | Ffôn | 01244 532414

Email | Ebost | [log in to unmask]

http://www.flintshire.gov.uk | http://www.siryfflint.gov.uk

Flintshire Record Office    Archifdy Sir y Fflint

The Old Rectory                   Yr Hen Reithordy

Hawarden                              Penarlâg

Flintshire                                Sir y Fflint

CH5 3NR                                 CH5 3NR

We welcome correspondence in Welsh. We will respond to correspondence received in Welsh without delay.

Opinions advice, conclusions and other information in this

message that do not relate to the official business of

Flintshire County Council shall be understood as neither

given nor endorsed by it or on its behalf, and consequently

Flintshire County Council shall bear no responsibility

whatsoever in respect thereof.

Rydym yn croesawu gohebiaeth Gymraeg. Ymatebwn yn ddi-oed i ohebiaeth a dderbynnir drwy gyfrwng y Gymraeg.

Deellir na fydd unrhyw safbwyntiau, na chynghorion, na

chasgliadau nac unrhyw wybodaeth arall yn y neges hon,

nad ydynt yn berthnasol i waith swyddogol

Cyngor Sir y Fflint, yn cael eu cynnig na'u cadarnhau ganddo

nac ar ei ran, ac felly ni fydd Cyngor Sir y Fflint yn derbyn

unrhyw gyfrifoldeb am y rhannau hynny o'r neges.