"I had been really looking forward to our January event on Archive Learning for Higher Education. While I’ve enjoyed attending all of our events since becoming ALES Chair in 2018, this was the one which was most relevant to my day job as Project Archivist at Newcastle University.

The day turned out to be really enjoyable. One of the speakers commented on how rare it was to get so many archivists from HE institutions in the same room, and it was a fantastic opportunity to hear what other people were up to, how they’d faced challenges common to the sector (eg larger cohort sizes, reaching non-traditional subject areas and raising your profile within a large institution). It was also great to hear the perspectives of some academics who joined us on the day."

Find out more about what happened and how to access presentations from the event from our Chair Alex Healey here https://aralearning.wordpress.com/2020/03/06/event-archive-learning-and-higher-education-alex-healey/

Archives for Learning and Education Section (ALES)

Archives and Records Association

[cid:64951a8f-c058-4782-90e5-071d87cfc763]

 [cid:a53559fb-5a3d-40c3-9a68-4d5befb7c674]  @ARALearning<https://twitter.com/ARALearning?lang=en-gb>

https://aralearning.wordpress.com/