For more than 40 years, an all-volunteer group has been hard at work behind the scenes collecting, cataloguing, and maintaining the world’s largest collection of materials by and about lesbians. Now a new documentary film is focusing the spotlight on the Lesbian Herstory Archives, amplifying the voices of the devoted and courageous women who have been so busy protecting the voices of everyone else.

In advance of  her upcoming screenings at the Cleveland International Film Festival, out filmmaker and northeast Ohio native Megan Rossman chatted with Prizm editor Ken Schneck about The Archivettes, her powerful work that asks the question, “Who is preserving your story?”

http://bit.ly/2v87NWg
http://bit.ly/2v87NWg+

--
Peterk