Dear Kate,

I can recommend the following resources:

https://www.worldcat.org/title/moving-image-cataloging-how-to-create-and-how-to-use-a-moving-image-catalog/oclc/128237845?referer=di&ht=edition

https://www.fiafnet.org/pages/E-Resources/Cataloguing-Manual.html

https://amianet.org/committees/cataloging-and-metadata-committee/

http://www.filmarchives.org.uk/information/guidance/

Kind regards,

Anna Briggs
Co-director, Moving Image Preservation of Puget Sound
https://www.mipops.org/aboutus/

On Fri, 6 Mar 2020 at 11:54, Kate Bevan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
We have a small collection of moving image and sound archive in our collections. We are primarily a photographic archive, so are used to cataloguing this sort of material, but have limited experience with moving image/sound. Would anyone be willing to share their guidelines for cataloguing this type of material?
Many thanks in advance,
Kate Bevan, Historic England Archive