Hi Kate

Here at the University of Stirling Archives we carried out a successful crowdfunding project to support the cataloguing and digitisation of material in our Peter Mackay Archive:

https://libguides.stir.ac.uk/archives/MackayArchiveProject

We contributed a chapter on the project to the book Participatory Archives (Facet Publishing 20019):

http://www.facetpublishing.co.uk/title.php?id=303564#.XnTfgYj7TD4

I hope this information is of use.

All the best

Karl Magee