Hi

we have been passing information/resource to our neurodiverse staff network, but I have nothing specifically

Though I did post this today on the network

https://www.autistica.org.uk/news/impacts-of-covid-19-for-autistic-employees

Dave

On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 at 13:17, Fiona <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 Dear Colleagues,

Has anyone done any work on supporting neuro diverse colleagues in the current situation?

If so, would anyone be prepared to share?

Very many thanks in advance.

Fiona

Fiona McPhail BA (Hons) MA FCMI Chartered FCIPD

HR Consultancy, Equality and Diversity, Training and Professional Development

www.mwaconsultancy.co.uk

https://www.linkedin.com/in/fiona-mcphail-chartered-fcipd-41b91611/

email: [log in to unmask]

Tel: 07778 345532

cid:312584413@02112014-1166

To unsubscribe from the ADMIN-EO list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ADMIN-EO&A=1

--

Dave Small | Equality & Diversity Manager | University of Portsmouth | Unit 2 Room 1.30 | St Andrew's Court |St Michael’s Road| Portsmouth | PO1 2PR

My Pronouns: He/Him

Member of the LGBTQ Staff Network

[log in to unmask] | 023 9284 5774 | @UoPequality | http://www.port.ac.uk/equality

 Signup to the weekly UoP Equality & Diversity Twitter Newsletter

 Student Equality Moodle Resource