Val

I am happy to receive anything that might help us here

Dave

On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 at 09:41, Senior, Val <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Would you like me to forward any other network info to you?

I am not seeking guidance or info just sharing what may be of interest,

Regards,

Val

Myerscough College

Val Senior
Head of Inclusive Learning

Bilsborrow, Preston, Lancashire, PR3 0RY

Tel: 01995 642222 Ext: 2017 Fax: 01995 642333

Web: http://www.myerscough.ac.uk/