Hi

We’d be very interested at Brunel too so please keep us in the loop.

Thanks so much.

Stay safe everyone.

Best wishes

Henrietta

Henrietta Spalding
Student Equality and Diversity Manager

T +44(0)1895 266356 |E henrietta.spalding@brunel.ac.uk

M +44(0)7939 541830

Directorate of Governance, Legal, Academic and Student Services

Brunel University London, Uxbridge, UB8 3PH, United Kingdom
T +44(0)1895 274000
www.brunel.ac.uk

Connect with the University on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram