The Walmsley Cases in Pathology is useful though a bit dated now. The online Tietz offers cases and includes the Srivastava book. Personally, I think these and the ACB book are a bit light weight for where I want to be(though I haven’t gone through the Part 2 Mod 2 stage so I don’t know if they are useful for that. Anyone?).

The Gifford Batstone cases for comments scheme is outstanding and goes into good depth. (PM me if you need the email address. I haven’t asked permission to attach here).

I wonder if there is any doubt on the exam due to COVID-19?

Meantime, all the best for part 2 mod 2.

Dr Christopher M. Pitt

Principal Biochemist

NHS Ayrshire & Arran

Quality Improvement Champion Award