De: Elçin Ekşi <[log in to unmask]>
Enviado el: domingo, 23 de febrero de 2020 13:08
Para: [log in to unmask]
CC: [log in to unmask]
Asunto: Re: [ZOOARCH] Swordfish in Mediterranean Sea

Dear Brian and Arturo,

Actually these thesis is not directly study Mediterranean populations and size of specimens. However it is working on modern The East Mediterranean samples and ancient sword fish samples from The Marmara Yenikapı (İstanbul) excavations. I hope it maybe help.

Yüncü, E. (2017). Genetic structure of modern and ancient swordfish populations from coasts of Turkey (Doctoral dissertation, MIDDLE EAST TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY).

http://etd.lib.metu.edu.tr/upload/12621267/index.pdf

Best regards.

Elçin