Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to announce the opening of the call for papers for the next HOMER international conference:

HOMER2020 Archaeology of coastal settlements and human/environment interactions in the Atlantic north of the Equator https://homer2020.sciencesconf.org/

28 September - 3 October; Oléron Island (France)

The deadline for submissions is 31st March 2020

Proposals for papers should be submitted if possible both in English and French to allow preparation of a bilingual abstract book.

We hope you will be able to join us for this meeting

Archaeozoologists are welcome!

The organising team

--
Catherine Dupont

Chargée de recherche
Médaille de Bronze du CNRS 2014

UMR 6566 CNRS
CReAAH
Centre de Recherche en Archéologie Archéosciences Histoire
Campus Beaulieu - Bât 24 - 25
263 avenue du Général Leclerc - CS 74 205
35042 RENNES Cedex
France

Tél. : (33) 02 23 23 66 92
Mail : [log in to unmask]

Mon blog : https://catherinedupont.blogspot.com/
Archéomalacologue : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x83JpxIYSU
Site de l'UMR 6566: http://creaah.cnrs.fr

To unsubscribe from the ZOOARCH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ZOOARCH&A=1