Dear zooarchers,

The submission period for the manuscripts of your communications at the XIVth ASWA Meeting is now open.

We gave it much though and we will finally be aiming to make a proposal to BAR International on September, as they already expressed their interest in receiving the manuscript. Thus, papers will be peer-reviewed and set to meet the publisher’s requirements.

Deadline for submitting your papers will be on the 31st of May. Please submit your manuscripts at the following email address [log in to unmask]

Additionally, we would like to ask for your participation confirmation before the 20th of February (next week!). In absence of confirmation after the aforementioned date, we will understand that you don’t wish to publish your article in the Proceedings. If you already sent an email expressing your interest in being part of the proceedings, you don’t need to confirm again.

The extension shouldn't exceed 8000 words, with a maximum of 5 figures.

Format requirements and more concrete information of the publication are available on the webpage of the meeting.

Looking forward to your manuscripts,

the organizing committee,
Maria Saña, Carlos Tornero, Roger Alcàntara

To unsubscribe from the ZOOARCH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ZOOARCH&A=1