Hi All

I’ve been trying to think of some BoF session topics for the next meeting.     The first one was based on a discussion on the Infrastructure mailing list (see attached) and it gives a BoF with a strong technical focus.    But I could do with a sense check please – do you think people will be okay to speak freely on this topic with WMPromus in the room?

The business relationship one is nice and general and could suit the smallest to the largest institution.   Julian from Goldsmiths is the only BRM who attends frequently but we everyone has this function in their role.

Please could you suggest a third choice?

14:00

Birds of a Feather discussions with peers (choose one but delegates may move around during the session)

Best wishes

Anna

Anna Mathews

Head of Policy and Projects
E:

cid:image001.png@01D48E4B.61CE52F0cid:image002.png@01D492C4.77CE6F90cid:image003.png@01D492C4.77CE6F90

ucisa, Lumen House, Library Avenue, Harwell Oxford, Didcot, OX11 0SG

To unsubscribe from the UCISA-LONDON-COM list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=UCISA-LONDON-COM&A=1