From: ucisa London committee list <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Baxter, Trevor
Sent: 14 February 2020 13:52
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Agenda for meeting next week

This email from [log in to unmask] originates from outside Imperial. Do not click on links and attachments unless you recognise the sender. If you trust the sender, add them to your safe senders list to disable email stamping for this address.

Hi All,

As Marion does not work Friday's and we are meeting on Monday morning I have hastily thrown the attached together to give us something to work with and included a couple of papers to read.  I'm no Marion though so this is a bit rough and ready based on her earlier work, hopefully it will suffice.  I'm hoping Marion can add the actions on Monday as I don't know where to find them, sorry 🙁

If there is anything you desperately want to see added let me know and I will add in.

Trev

--

Trevor Baxter
Director of IT Innovation

King's College London
Lavington Street,
London

Tel:  0207 848 7405

Mob: 07826549595

[log in to unmask]">Skype

To unsubscribe from the UCISA-LONDON-COM list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=UCISA-LONDON-COM&A=1