Hi All,

As Marion does not work Friday's and we are meeting on Monday morning I have hastily thrown the attached together to give us something to work with and included a couple of papers to read.  I'm no Marion though so this is a bit rough and ready based on her earlier work, hopefully it will suffice.  I'm hoping Marion can add the actions on Monday as I don't know where to find them, sorry 🙁

If there is anything you desperately want to see added let me know and I will add in.

Trev

--

Trevor Baxter
Director of IT Innovation

King's College London
Lavington Street,
London

Tel:  0207 848 7405

Mob: 07826549595

[log in to unmask]" style="">Skype

To unsubscribe from the UCISA-LONDON-COM list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=UCISA-LONDON-COM&A=1