Trevor,

  Sorry – the pedant in me comes to the fore… I think the branding is that ucisa is all lower case – it’s upper case at the top of the poster and lower case at the bottom. The pink oval around the word ucisa appears very hand drawn to me – may be a manifestation of MS word trying to display this.

  The first chunk of text should read “…institutions to meet, share…and identify…” – i.e. remove the second 2 instances of “to”.

  The text on the last line of the first pink section has the bottom of the “g” missing and in the second pink section, “goto” should be “go to”.

        Marion

--

Marion Rosenberg | Information Security | Information Technology.
London Business School | Regent's Park | London NW1 4SA | United Kingdom.

www.london.edu | London experience. World impact.

A Graduate School of the University of London