***Apologies for cross-posting***

Dear colleagues,

Following on from my previous email about the next SocRel Response Day, Teaching Religion (20/3/2020) at the University of Nottingham with guest speaker, Dr Dawn Llewellyn, please note that we have lowered our registration rates for this event! New rates are as follows:

  *   BSA Member £5
  *   SocRel Member £10
  *   Non-member £15

For call for papers, abstract submission and event registration please follow this link: https://www.britsoc.co.uk/events/key-bsa-events/bsa-socrel-chair-s-response-day-teaching-religion/

Should you have any questions or queries, then please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Best wishes,
Rachael

Dr Rachael Shillitoe
Research Fellow
Conference and Events Officer for the British Sociological Association, Sociology of Religion Group (SocRel)
School of Philosophy, Theology and Religion
University of Birmingham
Edgbaston, Birmingham
B15 2TT

Latest article: Strhan, A. and Shillitoe, R. (2019) The Stickiness of Non-religion? Intergenerational Transmission and the Formation of Non-Religious Identities in Childhood. Sociology 53 (6), pp.1094-1110, article here<https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/0038038519855307>

SOCREL-PG is the Postgraduate e-mail list of the BSA Sociology of Religion Study Group.
To  join SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message:
join socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME
to: <[log in to unmask]>
Send contributions to the list by
sending messages to: [log in to unmask]
To leave SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message:
leave socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME
to: <[log in to unmask]>