*** with apologies for cross-posting ***

Dear SRN Members

Just a polite reminder that the Call for Nominations for the SRN Awards 2020 and Guidelines for submissions are now available both on the SRN2020 Conference website here (https://srn2020.com/conference-info/srn-awards-2020/) and on the SRN website here (https://screenwritingresearch.com/).

As a Network we really want to celebrate our members' achievements so please do submit nominations (you can nominate your own publications as well as other colleagues’). There is time until 31 May 2020. All submissions will be evaluated by our Jury of distinguished academics: Professor Emerita Janet Staiger, Professor Emeritus Tom Stempel and Associate Professor Eva Novrup Redvall. The winners of the SRN Awards will be announced during the conference next September. This year Book chapters (from edited volumes) can be nominated too - to compete in the same category as journal articles. We have also secured a prize money in both categories: £400 for Best Monograph and £100 for Best Journal Article/Book Chapter.

All the very best

Paolo Russo BA PhD
Senior Lecturer in Film Studies
UoA Research Coordinator

School of Arts
Faculty of Technology, Design and Environment
Oxford Brookes University
Headington Hill Campus (RHB 1.05)
Headington Road
Oxford OX3 0BP

T: +44 (0)1865 (48)3168
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: Paolo Russo @ Brookes

To unsubscribe from the SCREENWRITING-RESEARCH-NETWORK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=SCREENWRITING-RESEARCH-NETWORK&A=1