PLEASE NOTE: When you click 'Reply' to any message it will be sent to all RAMESES List members. If you only want to reply to the sender please remove [log in to unmask] from the 'To:' section of your email.

Hi all,

I’m in the early stages of designing a realist evaluation of an adolescent girls’ safe spaces programme, aiming to empower girls, shift community norms, and influence policy. We’d like to build participatory research methods into the design, in order to engage girls in the research process in a meaningful way.  Does anyone have experience of embedding community-level participatory methods within a realist evaluation, and if so could you share any reflections on what has worked (and not worked of course!)?

Thanks very much in advance!

Mel

Melanie Punton

Senior Consultant, Itad

T  +44 (0) 1273 765 248 | M +44 (0) 7944 170 632 | Skype melanie.punton | W itad.com

/ Follow us on LinkedIn

/ Follow us on Twitter

/ Sign up to our Newsletter

ITAD Limited Registered Office: Preece House, Davigdor Road, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 1RE

Registered in England No. 1869600. ‘Itad’ and the tri-colour triangles icon are a registered trademark of ITAD Ltd

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER

This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended for the above-named person(s). If you are not the intended recipient, notify the sender immediately, delete this email from your system and do not disclose or use for any purpose.  Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of ITAD Ltd unless otherwise specifically stated. ITAD Ltd does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message nor responsibility for any change made to it after it was sent by the original sender. We may monitor all incoming and outgoing emails in line with current legislation. We have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are free from any virus, but it remains your responsibility to ensure that viruses do not adversely affect you.