Von: Gillian Westhorp <[log in to unmask]>
An:<[log in to unmask]>
Datum: 26.02.2020 08:52
Betreff: Re: Antw: Re: Looking for a lecturer for a short webinar about Realist Review
PLEASE NOTE: When you click 'Reply' to any message it will be sent to all RAMESES List members. If you only want to reply to the sender please remove [log in to unmask] from the 'To:' section of your email.
Hi Ludwig
I could do this if you like. It will not be possible to learn how to do a realist review in 25 minutes, but it would be possible to explain a bit about how it is different from other forms of review and why.

I’m a co-author of the Rameses standards.

Cheers
Gill