PLEASE NOTE:
When you click 'Reply' to any message it will be sent to all RAMESES List members.
If you only want to reply to the sender please remove [log in to unmask] from the 'To:' section of your email.

Dear all,

Thank you very much for your guidance.

Indeed that is very important to cite the rich conversations here. I have
found one trick. On
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A1=ind1103&L=RAMESES, all
RAMESES emails are presented, so, you can simply access the conversation
you want to cite (by using the Archive in the right of the page), and cite
the link that your conversation appears on.

Hope this helps some.

Very best

Kinan

….

*Kinan Aldamman, MSc. MD. Psychiatrist. *

*Doctoral Researcher*

*CONTEXT Fellow, Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions*

*Ireland: Trinity College Dublin. College Green, Dublin 2, Dublin. *

*Denmark: The IFRC PS Centre, Danish Red Cross. Blegdamsvej 27, 2100
Copenhagen.*

*Phone: IE +353870989607*

*              DK +45 24 79 97 85*

*Skype: kndn1987*