PLEASE NOTE: When you click 'Reply' to any message it will be sent to all RAMESES List members. If you only want to reply to the sender please remove [log in to unmask] from the 'To:' section of your email.

Hi Tom and all,

Thank you for bringing this up. I frequently go back to threads when I’m trying to figure out something or build an argument. I think it would be helpful to have  formally approved way of using this. If the advice is from an expert I think you could bring it to your discussion as an “expert opinion”, but then referencing is an issue. Not sure about other discussions though!

BW

Rasha

Rasha Okasheh; PhD Health and Wellbeing

Research fellow realist evaluation