From: Realist and Meta-narrative Evidence Synthesis: Evolving Standards <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Joanne Howe <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 24 February 2020 15:46:07
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Formalizing information from RAMESES

PLEASE NOTE: When you click 'Reply' to any message it will be sent to all RAMESES List members. If you only want to reply to the sender please remove [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> from the 'To:' section of your email.
Hi all

I am sure from memory that there is something on the RAMESES page about referencing this group as it is a question that has been raised before….

A quick search of email has revealed this:

This is Justin Jagosh’s reply from 2017 on the matter:

I would agree that referencing and cross-referencing the dialogue on RAMESES is a respectful way to capture valuable material and support transparency and trustworthiness in the community of practice for realist methodology.

Here is a possible answer. Click on the link below which takes you to a page that lays out elements that should go into a jiscmail reference. The page allows you to populate their form and it produces the reference for you.

Are there any librarians on the forum that might like to confirm the suitability/adequacy of this?:

http://beta.refchef.co.uk/generate-reference.html?citing=email-list

Justin