PLEASE NOTE:
When you click 'Reply' to any message it will be sent to all RAMESES List members.
If you only want to reply to the sender please remove [log in to unmask] from the 'To:' section of your email.

Hi Heather and Tracey,

I applied through IRAS and NHS REC for my PhD study to interview staff and patients. I included a short topic guide which showed the difference between what might be asked to patients as opposed to staff.

I did not go into detail at the time as I did not have my initial programme theories so I agree keep it vague. However when you come to writing topic guides for interviews it is really helpful to be more specific.

I am more than happy to chat/email if you have any questions about IRAS application process and RE methods.

Good luck!

Alix

Alix Aitken-Arbuckle

Research Student