PLEASE NOTE:
When you click 'Reply' to any message it will be sent to all RAMESES List members.
If you only want to reply to the sender please remove [log in to unmask] from the 'To:' section of your email.

Hi

I am part of a team with co apps working across KSS.  Our realist expert is Patricia Wilson who is based at University of Kent.  We are looking at improving autism diagnostic process as a realist evaluation. Patricia has also been invovled in a  study looking at palliative care recently

Ian Male

consultant community paediatrician

PLEASE NOTE: When you click 'Reply' to any message it will be sent to all RAMESES List members. If you only want to reply to the sender please remove [log in to unmask] mailto:[log in to unmask] from the 'To:' section of your email.