Dear List Members,

we would like to introduce the ATLAS.ti Campus License.

This institution-wide license is an extremely cost-effective alternative to purchasing multiple licenses for your entire university.

With the ATLAS.ti Campus License, you pay one fixed annual fee for all students, faculty, and staff of your institution! In return, you will always receive the latest version of the software, free online support, worldwide free live telephone support, and free webinars in English and Spanish. Dozens of free video tutorials in English and Spanish help you learn of our software quickly and efficiently.

This highly cost-effective licensing model includes full support as well as all upgrades and updates without the need to monitor the usage of each seat.

Work across platforms—the license lets you use the Mac and the Windows desktop versions as well as the browser-based Web version. Work in a team and transfer your project between platforms. With the Campus License, you have everyone on board, at the best price per seat!

For information about the Campus License and to consolidate existing licenses at your institution,  contact us here [log in to unmask] or visit https://campus.atlasti.com. We will be happy to provide you with a non-binding, tailor-made offer where we take into account both your previous licenses and individual conditions of your institution. Talk to us!

SPECIAL OFFER:  Receive a FULL 20% DISCOUNT on your ATLAS.ti Campus License in February!

With kind regards,

Marc Reiß
(Assistant to the Management)

If you have any questions about our products, please do not hesitate to contact us at [log in to unmask].  We wish you every success in your work with ATLAS.ti!

Cordially yours,

Marc Reiß

(Executive Assistant)

Web site: https://atlasti.com

Free trial version: https://freetrial.atlasti.com

ATLAS.ti Training: https://training.atlasti.com

Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.atlasti.com

Follow us on Linkedin: https://linkedin.atlasti.com

Folllow us on Twitter: https://twitter.atlasti.com

ATLAS.ti on Youtube: https://youtube.atlasti.com

ATLAS.ti Scientific Software Development GmbH | Lietzenburger Str. 75 | D-10719 Berlin, Germany

CEO: Dipl.-Psych. Dipl.-Inform. Thomas Muhr  | Register Court: Local Court Charlottenburg, Register Number: HRB94737B  | USt-IdNr: DE 168994669

All information on your stored data according to articles 13 and 14 of the EU-GDPR can be found under the following link: https://atlasti.com/privacy/

To unsubscribe from the QUALITATIVE-RESEARCH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=QUALITATIVE-RESEARCH&A=1