Hi all
Hope this finds you well. If you have not checked out thelatest issue of EJOLTs - now is the time to treat yourself. Have a look at https://ejolts.net/node/344.

There are four inspirational papers including JackWhitehead's paper, 'Creating a living-educational-theory from questionsof the kind, ‘how do I improve my practice?’ 30 years on with Living Theoryresearch.' Reading this one will bring you up to-date with Living EducationalTheory research and is sure to become as influential as his 1989 paper.

Mark Potts' paper, 'How can I live my life as aliving-global-citizen? From action research to political activism.' is verytimely given the current focus in so many forums on Global Citizenship. I hope reading Mark's paper might inspire you to submit apaper to EJOLTs of your research into understanding and improving your practice as a global citizen generating your account of your living-educational-theory.

Please do submit ASAP - there is still time for papers togo through the review process for the June issue. We have revised the review process, details on https://ejolts.net/submission.I hope it makes things easier and clearer for authors and enables us to get EJOLTs on various academic journal databases while being in keeping with EJOLTs principles. (Please let me know of anything youcan suggest which will improve it.) Many university libraries are now including EJOLTs on their online journal lists. Please help spread the movement by bringing EJOLTs to the attention of librarians in any institutions you have connections with and encouraging them to do the same.

Please help spread the influence of EJOLTs by passing this email on to your networks, colleagues, students and others.

Looking forward to hearing any news you would share withus and hope you are enjoying plenty to smile about - and don't hesitate to contact me if you want to share some thoughts about a paper you are or would like to work on.

Marie