Deadline EXTENDED!

The Society for Experiential Design (SEGD), an international membership
association with 42 chapters around the world, is planning its 2020
Academic Summit to be held on June 10, 2020 in Portland, Oregon – one day
prior to our annual conference. The day-long summit convenes educators,
students, researchers and practitioners from the field of experiential
graphic design and includes architecture, graphic design, landscape
architecture, UX, health design, design research, and allied disciplines.

On behalf of the Academic Task Force, we invite you to submit a proposal
based on your original research for presentation at the Academic Summit.

*Proposals are due by March 9, 2020.*

The peer review panel will notify you by April 5, 2020.

Full papers and images will be due by May 24, 2020.

Complete information can be found here
<https://segd.org/2020-segd-academic-summit-call-papers> or in the
attached pdf.

For reference and inspiration, browse last year’s papers in SEGD’s academic
journal Communication+Place <https://segd.org/academic-design-research>

Hilary Jay
Director of Education

+1 202 638 5555 office

+1 215 266 8409 mobile

*SEGD* | A multidisciplinary community creating experiences that connect
people to place
<https://segd.org/awards/2020-global-design-awards-enter>

<https://segd.org/>
[image: LinkedIn]