From: Gwasanaeth gwybodaeth amgueddfeydd / Museums current awareness <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Gwyn Jones
Sent: 10 February 2020 10:59
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Museum storage suppliers

Hi Kelly

We also have used Rackline for our paintings storage unit in 2018. Great service and value for money.

Kind regards

Gwyn

On Wed, 5 Feb 2020 at 15:23, Kelly Powell <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
Hello all,

I need to get a couple of quotes for museum collecting shelving; particularly picture racking systems as well as hanging for rolled textiles.
I have looked online but would rather get recommendations from a museum or gallery that have had quite recent experience of purchasing/installing these systems
Can anyone give any recommendations on which companies you've used and/or give me a rough idea of prices etc. (obviously my budget is fairly limited!)

Any advice would be gratefully received,

thank you!

Kelly

Kelly Powell
Rheolwr Amgueddfeydd / Museums Manager

Amgueddfa Castell Cyfarthfa /Cyfarthfa Castle Museum & Art Gallery

Ffôn/Phone: 01685  727371
E-Bost/Email : [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Gwyn Jones
Cyfarwyddwr yr Oriel / Gallery Director
Oriel Plas Glyn-y-Weddw
Llanbedrog
Pwllheli
Gwynedd
Gogledd Cymru
LL53 7TT

Tel: 01758 740763

Sym/Mobile: 07736539645

Ymwelwch a'n gwefan am y digwyddiadau diweddaraf yn y Plas

 www.oriel.org.uk<http://www.oriel.org.uk/>

Please visit our website for the latest events at Plas Glyn-y-Weddw

Mae'r e-bost hwn ac unrhyw ffeiliau a drosglwyddir gydag ef yn gyfrinachol ac at ddefnydd yr unigolyn neu'r corff y cyfeiriwyd hwy atynt yn unig. Os ydych wedi derbyn yr e-bost hwn drwy gamgymeriad, dylech hysbysu'r gweinyddydd yn y cyfeiriad canlynol: [log in to unmask]
Bydd yr holl ohebiaeth a anfonir at y Cyngor neu ganddo yn destun cofnodi a/neu fonitro yn unol â’r ddeddfwriaeth berthnasol
Croesewir gohebiaeth yn y Gymraeg a byddwn yn ymdrin â gohebiaeth Gymraeg a Saesneg i’r un safonau ac amserlenni.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the administrator on the following address: [log in to unmask]
All communications sent to or from the Council may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation
We welcome correspondence in Welsh and will deal with Welsh and English correspondence to the same standards and timescales.