From: Sandall, Jane <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 26 February 2020 14:55
To: Suzanne Tyler <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: Midwifery Research jisc mail

Please fwd to me and ill send

From: Suzanne Tyler <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 26 February 2020 14:32
To: Sandall, Jane <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Midwifery Research jisc mail

Hi Jane

I have just tried to post something on the midwifery research jiscmail, but I am not signed up to it and I’m not sure if it will go through.

I really do want to alert the research community to the upcoming advert for Cathy Aswin’s successor at MIDIRS.  Cathy tells me you oversee the jiscmail account.  Is there anyway that I can get my message out please?

Many many thanks

Suzanne

Dr Suzanne Tyler

Executive Director, Services to Members

Royal College of Midwives

To unsubscribe from the MIDWIFERY-RESEARCH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MIDWIFERY-RESEARCH&A=1